Community Barista-Receptionist Langerhuize
Want to work corporate hours but not a corporate job?
And you have a passion for high-quality coffee, food, and hospitality? Then we are probably looking for you! You enjoy working in a corporate environment, in a small team, or even by yourself. Together, you want to exceed expectations, built a community among tenants and guests, and make your location a success. You enjoy being the first point of contact and organizing corporate events at your locations. You are available during weekdays so you can have the weekends off. You have an affinity with the Vascobelo values and will motivate everyone to join the Vascobelo lifestyle.
Flexibility is assured within Vascobelo. Are you not sure about your future yet? No problem! We value your personal development and want to help you discover what you want. Therefore, we are flexible with your working hours and contracts. Within Vascobelo, we have multiple career opportunities so there will always be one that suits you.
What will you do?
- Welcome all guests and provide friendly and quick service
- Participate in all aspects of hospitality: serving, preparing food and drinks
- Manage the reception area by greeting and directing all tenants and guests
- Be the main point of contact for all the tenants and incoming guests
- Organize and work at corporate events at your office location
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Assist in new employee on-the-job training
- Contribute to a positive team working culture by being respectful and an effective communicator to all
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Being part of a fast-growing lifestyle brand
- Flexible hours and contracts
- From € 1900 monthly salary, excluding holiday pay, based on full-time employment
- Bonuses & tips
- Barista, kitchen, and hospitality trainings through our Vascobelo Academy
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Free coffee and tea at all 25 Vascobelo locations
- Friends & Family discount on all Vascobelo drinks, food, and products
- Free meal during each shift
- Team bonding at our yearly Summer BBQ and Christmas party