Assistant Manager Zijlstraat
At Vascobelo, we do everything to exceed expectations, online and offline. www.vascobelo.com is where to order our award-winning coffee, our newest 'dream' wine collection, superior Belgium chocolate and exclusive interior items. In each of our 30 locations in the Netherlands, Germany and Spain, we offer the best Vascobelo experience. Highly embraced by our guests as we have the highest score in customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an assistant manager for our beautiful location in the city centre of Haarlem. The ideal candidate has great enthusiasm and a presentable appearance to exceed expectations. You will be an inspiration for both your team and guests. You have an affinity with the Vascobelo brand values and will motivate everyone to join the Vascobelo lifestyle. All in all, you are part of our road towards a sustainable lifestyle brand.
What will you do?
- Be the co-captain to your manager and take full responsibility and ownership of your location and ensure smooth operations together
- Hire, coach and empower team members to achieve goals and maximize their potential
- Create a positive and productive team environment
- Manage the set of KPIs through our real-time management system
- Welcome all guests and provide quick and friendly service
- Prepare and serve a variety of food and drinks
- Adhere to all food & beverage recipes and presentation requirements.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Ensure that you and all team members follow all operational policies and procedures
- Contributes to a positive team working culture by being respectful and an effective communicator to all
- Support your manager in daily management and administrative duties (e.g. scheduling, ordering, inventory, food safety & hygiene )
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Unique commission plan based on location revenue
- Learning and progression through our Vascobelo Academy
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Being a part of a fast-growing lifestyle brand
- Minimum € 2300 monthly salary based on 38 hours
- Sales games & tips