At Vascobelo, we do everything to exceed expectations, online and offline. www.vascobelo.com is where to order our award-winning coffee, our newest ‘dream’ wine collection, superior Belgium chocolate and exclusive interior items. In each of our 30 locations in the Netherlands, Germany and Spain, we offer the best Vascobelo experience. Highly embraced by our guests as we have the highest score in customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a top performing Fulfilment Specialist to join our team and play a key role in the success and growth of Vascobelo.
As a Fulfilment Specialist you will work quickly, safely, and efficiently to handle product within the warehouse to ensure accurate processing of merchandise to our stores and partners. You will focus on the transportation, distribution, and storage of goods and materials. You will work to keep the supply chain of the company efficient and capable of meeting business goals. You will play an important role in the growth of our warehouses as Vascobelo doubles in size in the next couple of years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform a range of tasks such as shipping, receiving & inventory control
- Loading and unloading trailers, replenishing stock and filling orders
- Ensure all outbound products are available for distribution
- Ensure quality by reviewing products and adhering to all quality control checks
- Keep up with current stock and make proposals for restock
- Coordinate movement of orders from the warehouse to 29 Vascobelo locations and partner locations
- Keep up with the automated administration software
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Maintain good contact and communication with all with customers, suppliers, Vascobelo locations and transport handlers
- Keep a clean and well-organized warehouse
- Arrange requests from Vascobelo locations for extra orders and product relocation
- Demonstrate consistent attendance and punctuality
Who are you?
- You have a flexible work ethic with regards to your day planning
- You have a strong safety focus
- You have strong communication skills
- You have interest in being a key contributor to the growth of Vascobelo’s product sales
- You bring new development ideas within fulfillment management.
- You have a valid driver’s license (Rijbewijs B).
- You have previous warehouse or similar experience, preferable yet not required
- You have basic computer skills and understanding
- You have good communication skills in Dutch or English
What we offer
- On the job training and continuous professional development
- Immediate permanent employment (2 months probationary period)
- Competitive salary
- Positive and inclusive company culture
- Phone allowance
- 25 vacation day
Back to all