Shift leader dinner Amsterdam
At Vascobelo, we do everything to exceed expectations, online and offline. www.vascobelo.com is where to order our award-winning coffee, our newest ‘dream’ wine collection, superior Belgium chocolate and exclusive interior items. In each of our 25 locations in the Netherlands, we offer the best Vascobelo experience. Highly embraced by our guests as we have the highest score in customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an all-round shift leader for our location Rijnstraat and/or NoMA House Amsterdam, who has great enthusiasm and a presentable appearance to keep exceeding expectations. You will be an inspiration for both your team and guests. You have an affinity with the Vascobelo brand values and will motivate everyone to join the Vascobelo lifestyle. All in all, you are part of our road towards a sustainable lifestyle brand.
What will you do?
- Welcome all guests during dinner and provide quick and friendly service
- Roll out our new dinner concept at your location
- Lead and control the dinner shift of your team
- Motivate your team throughout the shift and stir on improvement
- Focus on optimizing the shift workflow
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Follow all operational policies and procedures
- Assist in new employee training
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Contribute to a positive team working culture by being respectful and an effective communicator to all
- Participate and learn about all functions of hospitality: serving, preparing beverages, cooking
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Learning and progression through our Vascobelo Academy
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Being a part of a fast-growing lifestyle brand
- € 24.600 - €28.500 yearly salary, including holiday pay
- Bonuses & tips
- Opportunities to operate at events for extra salary on top of your monthly wage
- Working hours in the evening, so you are off during your day